Skip to content
Youth Leadership Boot Camp Sessions
Youth Leadership Boot Camp Sessions to include:
- Opening Session will include kids, parents and guests, continental breakfast, opening comments, agenda overview for the week.
- Session I – Personal Mission and Goal Setting will help participants to learn about their own passion, skill sets and goals. They will then develop their own personal mission statement to help guide their actions
- Session II and Session X – Your Community will focus on helping participants to better understand their communities. Part I will help participants identify map out the challenges, issues and opportunities from their perspective. Part II will help students learn and connect to resources and assets to help them with action and advocacy.
- Session III – Camp Adventure will focus on team building and basic leadership skills.
- Session IV – Personal Stories helps students identify the power of their own personal challenges and how to use each other’s stories to become better leaders and peers.
- Session V – Next Level Leadership will expose participants to high levels of leadership skills and theories.
- Session VI – Conflict Resolution, Values & Character will demonstrate how leaders navigate conflict
- Session VII – Communication & Social Media will focus on responsible and effective communication skills
- Session VIII – College and Career will help prepare participants for the planning process for college/career
- Session IX – Public Speaking and Personal Presentation will help students learn practical tools to prepare and present speeches and prepared comments in public and understand the basics of how to dress appropriately and present themselves appropriately for the occasion.
- Fun Night will be just that…Fun! Students will get to relax and have fun on the final night of the camp with their new friends prior to graduation.
- Closing Session to include graduation with kids, parents, guests, and a buffet dinner.