BUILD CONFIDENCE, UNLOCK POTENTIAL
May 1 will start Summer Camp Registration.
Parents are required to attend one parent orientation prior to your child or teen attending Summer Camp.
Parent Orientation Dates:
- 5/30 at 12 PM and 5 PM
- 6/2 at 12 PM and 5 PM
- 6/5 at 5 PM
After School for Royerton, Eaton & Delta Middle School
BGCM will be offering after school programming for Royerton, Eaton & Delta Middle School starting on 1/5/2023. Membership is $15 per child/teen.
- Step 1: Families must register for their child and confirm their registration by calling 765-282-4461. Please register by clicking the Blue Register Now Button above.
- Elementary (kindergarten – 5th grade)
- Teens (6th – 8th grade)
- Step 2: Families must contact DelCom School about transportation to 9512 N. Walnut St., Muncie IN 47303.
There will be a max of 40 youth for this program – first come, first serve.
After School for Inspire Academy, East Washington Academy, Grissom Elementary, Southview Elementary, North View Elementary, Longfellow Elementary, West View Elementary, Southside Middle School, Northside Middle School, Burris Middle School and St. Michaels.
Our Clubs offer your child or teen a place to learn and grow as an individual through after-school enrichment programs. Your child will build character, intelligence, confidence and beneficial like skills as they participate in our programs. To register please click the blue button above and choose your location – Madison St. or Buley Center.
A new membership is required for all children. The membership fee is $15 per child.
Transportation is available from Inspire Academy, East Washington Academy, Grissom Elementary, Southview Elementary, North View Elementary, Longfellow Elementary, West View Elementary, Southside Middle School, Northside Middle School, Burris Middle School and St. Michaels.
Transportation is available for all Muncie Central High School students for FREE through MITS, by taking Route 5: Whitley/Morningside and getting off at stop 2 or stop 7.
Parents with a child or teen from a non-MCS school will be required to provide the transportation to and from the school to the appropriate Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie (either Madison St. or the Roy C. Buley sites).
- Kindergarten through 5th grade – Monday through Friday, 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Teen Center – Monday through Friday, 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Before School Care for Middle School, 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Please contact the Club to schedule your parent orientation at 765-282-4461. Must be completed before your youth starts at the Clubs.
- Membership requirements are from kindergarten through 12th
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie does not require members to live within city boundaries.
- Annual membership runs from June 1 through May 31.
- Current membership is required to participate in any and all Clubs or Camp programs and activities